Dr. OXY MAX is a product to supply prefilled medical oxygen in cylinders. It has 789 litre capacity cylinders with duration of 6 hours and 35 minutes.
Dr. OXY Max includes a prefilled cylinder, valve regulator showing available oxygen in cylinder, a carry bag, a mask/canula and a user manual.
Dr. OXY MAX can be easily assembled by attaching the regulator to the oxygen cylinder. The pins on the regulator can be set with the holes on the cylinder tank and tightened with a T handle. After this the cylinder valve can be turned on which triggers flow of oxygen. The flow can be regulated according to the prescribed litre per minute by the control panel.
How to use Oxygen Cylinder
- Assemble the regulator to the oxygen tank.
- Regulator that attaches on the oxygen cylinder.
- Line the pins on the regulator up with the holes on the tank and then tight it with the T – Handle.
- Use the cylinder valve to turn on & this gauge shows how much oxygen is left in the tank.
- The control let adjust the flow of oxygen to the prescribed litters per minute.
- The simple Oxygen mask.
- Simple mask is made of clear, flexible, plastic or rubber that can be molded to fit the face.
- The simple Oxygen mask It delivers 35% to 60% oxygen.
- A flow rate of 6 to 10 litres per minute.
- Often it is used when an increased delivery of oxygen is needed for short periods (i.e., less than 12 hours).
- Simple Breathing mask